Is it done yet? Progress on a painting

I continue to work on the abstract paintings I started in Jane Davies' "My Big Fat Art" workshop a few weeks ago. As she instructed, I've been working on all 8 pieces at once, making a couple of changes to one painting, then moving on to the next. I think I'm close to finishing one of them, the double X one. 

Can you tell what I did to each layer? 

Big Fat Art painting in progress

Big Fat Art painting in progress

Big Fat Art painting in progress

Big Fat Art painting in progress

 Now that I look at it here, I see a few more things I can do...so it may not be quite done yet!

Comments

  1. Glad you are taking Jane's class. She has a lot to give.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I loved her in-person class. I want to try an online one soon!

      Delete
  2. What an interesting process. I love the results so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment