September #3 -- flying fried chicken, crazy dog lady, street life, more...

Here are collages I made for the collage-of-the-day website Los Dias Contados in the past few weeks. You can also see all my collages on my Flickr feed here, or you can like my Facebook page to see each collage as I post it every day.

hand cut paper collage by C. Mazzie-Ballheim

hand cut paper collage by C. Mazzie-Ballheim

hand cut paper collage by C. Mazzie-Ballheim

hand cut paper collage by C. Mazzie-Ballheim

hand cut paper collage by C. Mazzie-Ballheim

hand cut paper collage by C. Mazzie-Ballheim







Comments

  1. You have been busy. On the September 17 piece, the first one shown, you did an amazing placement of the nose with the rose. Brilliant piece, Claudia. What fun and somewhat whimsical pieces! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, John! I'm having a lot of fun making these...

      Delete

Post a Comment