Stop in the name of collage! A new journal spread

I created several different spreads in my art journal at this week's Mixed Media Group. This one is my favorite. Our fearless leader asked us to start with 3 disparate images and combine them into a single collage. Without much thought, I chose a row of fancy buildings, a stoplight, and a fish.


collage with stoplight, buildings, and bug
The stoplight and buildings worked together. But the fish just wouldn't cooperate. So I grabbed an insect instead.
collage with stoplight, buildings, and bugPerfect! Below is the full spread. I'm not sure what it's trying to say, but there's a story in there somewhere.
collage with stoplight, buildings, and bug


Comments

  1. Great save, and the insect is perfect (although I would have giggled at the fish!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers, the images, the colors! The building looks especially cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you used the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spread--wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment