Celebrity icons -- celebrating TV saints

My Sea Celebrities collage series led me to another project, one that honors the movie and TV sitcom stars who were a big part of my youth. I had a secular childhood -- we didn't go to church or even talk much about religion -- but I realize that some of the characters on my favorite shows were like saints to me.

Of course, some of them were more like sinners. Can you identify the 70s celebrities below? 

Celebrity Icon collage -- David Cassidy

Celebrity Icon collage -- I Dream of Jeannie

Celebrity Icon collage -- Morticia Adams

Celebrity Icon collage -- Perry Mason

Celebrity Icon collage -- I Love Lucy

Celebrity Icon collage -- Mary Tyler Moore show

Celebrity Icon collage -- Rhoda

Celebrity Icon collage -- Uhura from Star Trek

Comments

  1. Fun series of collages - and yes, I do recognize them all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment