An Accidental ABCD-ery

What's an ABCD-ery? It's a collection of images in alphabetical order, each image representing one letter in the alphabet (think kids' books). I've always wanted to create one -- and a few days ago, I realized I already DID, in the form of my "Franken Face" collages, each one comprised of assorted parts and labeled with an appropriate title. 

Only after I started scanning them did I see that I could compile an almost-complete ABCD-ery. Here's the first set.

Franken Face Collage - A
A -- Ann Holds her Man

Franken Face Collage - B
B -- Bandage Face

Franken Face Collage - C
C -- Compulsion

Franken Face Collage - D
D -- Do Good

Franken Face Collage - E
E -- Epic Fall

Franken Face Collage - F
F -- Face Value

Franken Face Collage - G
G -- Get Wack!

Franken Face Collage - H
H -- Hello

Comments