Disco self-defense altered book, page by page, part 1

In my previous post, I introduced my altered book combining images from a martial arts textbook, a guide to disco dancing, and many other vintage sources. I showed the different Photoshop filters I used to alter the images digitally. 

Here's the first set of pages from the book.
Disco self defense altered collage book

Disco self defense altered collage book

Disco self defense altered collage book

Disco self defense altered collage book

Disco self defense altered collage book

Disco self defense altered collage book

Disco self defense altered collage book

Disco self defense altered collage book

Disco self defense altered collage book

Disco self defense altered collage book

Stay tuned for future posts with more pages...

Comments